Saturday

Meeting the Tallest Nepali


Reporter's Notebook
Like all other things, height is also relative. I realised how short I am (5 feet 6 inches) when I met Nepal's tallest man Rajan Adhikari (7 feet 3 inches) last week. I was tracking him for a profile story that appeared in last week's Nepal Magazine.

That day, I had a rare visitor in my room: my sis and her husband. But, breaking the rules of hospitality, I took meal ahead of them and rushed to meet Rajan. Job is job, afterall.
This is story from my friend blogsite and recently he is working in the largest media house (Kantipur publication)of Nepal. If you wants to read all about this story log on to http://deepakadk.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Raj Shrestha said...

great work nischal ji
it may be a common place for all good bloggers

Anonymous said...

great work nischal ji
it may be a common place for all good bloggers.
I concur with Raj.

kishor said...

Excellent.well done young man.keep it up.